Inventor IDF Modeler
The Inventor IDF Modeler allows electronics designers to create an Inventor assembly
from a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design via IDF files. This product offers a faster and more accurate alternative to using DXF to transfer data between PCB CAD tools and Inventor.
IDF is an industry standard supported by most PCB CAD tools.
• Reads and Writes IDF versions 2 and 3
• Places native user defined Parts into an Inventor assembly
• Option to select parts from the IDF data for placement
• Option to filter holes by type and size
• Option to Update the Assembly from IDF data
• Tested with IDF data from Altium, Cadence, Mentor, ORCAD, PADS, P-CAD, Protel and Zuken